CultureShift: Embedding technology in staff and student practice
This project has supported a cross-college CultureShift to embed learning technology within staff and student practice through the development of:
- ‘DigiPals’: staff and students who are recruited to work with their peers as learning technology champions;
- LearningWheels: Simple graphic devices that model how specific learning technologies, such as Twitter, can enhance learning delivery.
Read the final report to discover how Blackburn have used these approaches to create a robust and flexible digital environment that has increased efficiency and enhanced student engagement and achievement.
USE THESE RESOURCES TO LEARN HOW TO…
- Establish an effective network of peer-to-peer support to develop skills and confidence in using learning technologies;
- Apply technology in collaborative, exciting and accessible ways within teaching and learning;
- Discover additional teaching and learning resources online.
“My ‘DigiPal’ was wonderful and supportive. I now have more knowledge of what’s available and feel confident in assessing the needs of the individual student and matching them to appropriate technology that will enhance their learning.”
Curriculum Support Tutor
Head of eLearning
Telephone: 01254 292875