NETSPass: North East Tutor and Student Passport
This project developed a CPD framework, process and quality standard for enhancing the digital literacy of the teaching workforce by working collaboratively with 7 Local Authorities in the North East.
Read the final report to discover how they have supported over 100 tutors to feel 84% more confident to implement digital learning within their courses.
USE THESE RESOURCES TO LEARN HOW TO…
- Develop effective digital learning resources;
- Design increased blended learning experiences for learners;
- Support collaborative working across organisations seeking to deliver timely and cost-effective CPD.
“I will now be able to use a variety of media to provide a variety of learning experiences.”
Tutor after completing the course
Next, have a look at the resources below to help develop your own CPD programme.
Additional resources including:
- Example of a Programme Flier
- Digital Curator Programme ILP
- Tutor Reference for Scheme of Work Document
- Actual Scheme of Work and lesson plans
LINKS TO LIVE MOODLE SITES
DOWNLOAD SOURCE FILES
If you have access to Moodle and would like to tailor these courses to meet your own requirements, you can download each course here:
Principal learningSkills Manager
Tel: 0191 433 8646