Applying the successful Kube model to 16-19 study programmes
This project supported vocational tutors in Business, Media & Journalism and Hairdressing, to build upon an existing effective curriculum model to create innovative, relevant and diverse online content.
Read the final report to learn how the project team developed a blended learning curriculum model which has seen a 30% increase in learners achieving distinction grades whilst meeting a strategic aim of 10% course delivery online.
USE THESE RESOURCES TO LEARN HOW TO…
- Use Xerte, Blendspace and Jing to create online content;
- Create a 16-19 Study Programme blended learning curriculum in Business, Media & Journalism and Hairdressing;
- Review a range of learning technology tools;
- Explore the experience of staff and learners developing and applying their skills and knowledge.
“I now feel more confident in supporting others to use technology and, since the project, I have undertaken a new role.”
Staff member, Harlow College
Whilst exploring the Curriculum Toolkit, keep a look out for the following spotlighted resources:
- Review of learning technology tools
- Checklist for governors
- Example of learner work: Career development portfolio website
Telephone: 01279 868098