Developing staff with technology enabled learning
New College Swindon
This project supported governors, managers, teachers and students to develop their understanding of learning technology by creating three interactive online learning modules and supporting materials.
Read the final report to learn how governors and senior managers reported an increase in confidence after completing the online modules.
USE THESE RESOURCES TO LEARN HOW TO…
- Provide staff with a sound understanding of what technology enabled learning means;
- Differentiate learning in the classroom and in an elearning format;
- Project manage the introduction of technology enabled learning;
- Explore the management skills necessary to successfully lead staff through changes in practice and procedures;
- Model an example of using action research.
“Highly informative” — “nice and clear to follow” — “tasks were appropriate to test learning and keep me motivated to carry on.”
Feedback from FE tutors and governors
If you are new to learning technology, a great place to start is Module 1. When you are ready, you can progress to Module 2 about differentiation or Module 3 about managing the introduction of learning technology.
DOWNLOAD SOURCE FILES
If you have access to Storyline Articulate and would like to tailor the modules for your own requirements, you can download each module here:
Telephone: 07734 212184