Video learning for engineering apprentices
This project supported engineering instructors to develop their confidence and competence using tablets devices, video editing, mobile learning pedagogies, and tools including Quick Response (QR) codes and augmented reality software within an engineering training workshop.
Read the final report to learn how apprentices benefitted as staff used their increased confidence to create technology-based learning resources.
USE THESE RESOURCES TO LEARN HOW TO…
- Create and edit videos using YouTube;
- Create interactive online assessment tools;
- Create QR Codes and Augmented Reality resources;
- Create and use Moodle Lessons;
- Create and use engineering specific learning resources.
“I’ve learnt a great deal using digital technology to improve learners’ experience. I’ve had fun learning new skills and developing them.”
Engineering Instructor, PETA Limited
Telephone: 023 9253 8700